Great news! One of the posters that I designed has been chosen as part of The Top 10 Cultural posters in Estonia. Also another poster that I made was chosen as part of The 100 best posters in the country.
In this particular contest there were 257 posters from 41 authors. These posters were made to introduce different social events that took place in Estonia between 2011-2013. The Board of judges chose 100 best posters that were displayed in the expedition called Haapsalu Graphic Design Festival. The Board of judges also chose The Top 10 Best posters in the country that were introduced and given rewards during the opening night of the expose. This expose ended in Haapsalu but will reopen in another city called Viljandi (02.08-30.08).
This particular expose will be displayed in Riga, Helsinki and St Petersburg. I will keep you posted about the future show dates and other information involving this expose.
And finally the list of Top 10 Cultural posters in Estonia:
- RA100 / authors Urmas Villmann, Andrus Niit, Neeme Möll
- Eclectica / author Martin Rästa
- Nõukogude lillelapsed / author Martin Pedanik
- Rotary klubi / authors Eiko Ojala, Alar Orav
- Rehepapp / author Margus Tamm
- Sääsepirina Alguse Kontsert / author Martin Eelma
- „Kuum Eesti plakat” / author Dmitri Makonnen
- Signum / author Marko Kekishev
- Kivi Paber Käärid / author Keidi Rehe
- Von Krahl 20 / author Martin Veisman
(Note: random order)
Rock Paper Scissors (Kivi Paber Käärid) poster, nominated in The Top 10 posters list at Estonian Culture Poster 2013 (HGDF 2013):
Rock Paper Scissors (Kivi Paber Käärid) poster, nominated in The Top 100 posters list at Estonian Culture Poster 2013:
More images from the HGDF 2013 expose: